I am a native of South Korea and live in Los Angeles, California. I am a Christian, married to the love of my life, and a father of four sons. I am a Data Scientist, work for Microsoft during the day and compete at Kaggle at night. I earned my Ph.D. in Computer Science at University of Southern California, studied Electrical Engineering at Seoul National University and went Chonnam Science High School. I grew up in Suncheon.
- Live a life worthy of the calling I have received
- Be faithful and successful
- Help people be faithful and successful
Values – F.I.S.H.C
- Faith – Strive to be good and righteous.
- Integrity – Strive to walk the talk.
- Stewardship – Strive to serve, not to be served.
- Humility – Strive to learn and listen.
- Compassion – Strive to care others.